Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Significance of CDMA Technology in 4G and Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabraiz

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need comments of all the related persons

My first reply is google for "ieee cdma for 4g" and you will know. But if I simply write that my reply will probably be moderated.

So, a more detailed answer: Think of the advantage of CDMA in pre-4G technologies i.e. dynamic sharing of the resources. In 2G/3G CDMA, the time domain resource was shared by DS-CDMA and now 4G/post 4G the frequency domain resource is expected to be shared by MC-CDMA.

If you did indeed followed my primary answer, you will have realized that several variations of CDMA have been proposed for 4G communication systems. Of course current systems are still working on OFDM i.e. LTE Advanced and the WiMAX 2.0

I can probably comment more but I want to know what exactly are you looking for as an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.