Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Siemens Mobile Car Cigarette Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorkin

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi brothers!
Reverse Engineering: Chinese Siemens Car Cigarette Charger
Gorkin.

it cant b said reverse engineering
it is engineering

just tell that how much it will give output
how much volts and how much current
bcz i cant simulate the circuit due to soft unavailable

Hi!
This circuit it´s a simple DC DC converter...only this...not have many "dark" secrets. If You have minor knowledge in any mobile phone, You can see that the LiIon battery voltage for charger are: 4.0 or 4.2VDC maximun, the current charge maybe change during the charge process, but not much.

This circuit can be simulated in ORCAD PSPICE for example in case You need verify some details, I not have much time now for create a schemetic in ORCAD and models for LiIon battery and others devices...if You have time...have a fun!

I can post this circuit here because much EDA brothers have related circuits for communicate with mobiles, but I dont see anything about chargers for this circuits...then I buy one cigarette charger, open it and put the schematic here...

Gorkin!

gorkin said:
I buy one cigarette charger, open it and put the schematic here...

Gorkin!

ok i m clear now why you said it reverse engineering

pls have a value of inductor L1 in your charger circuit.reply earliest

Sorry my brotha! I do not have the exact values, but I suspect that it is between 10 to 100uH because the frequency is not too hight (remember: this is a very cheap charger). I recommend you try different inductors and capacitor values to get one frequency around 25 to 35kHz!

Good lucky and work!

Gorkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back