Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

show on map position of machines

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoannes

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I need a help with a project that I'm starting now. I have an warehouse with some forklifts, I need to map this place in a software and need to show on map all position for all forklifts.. Something like an GPS system, but indoor and small space.

Can someone help?

You can place receivers around the perimeter of your facility and transmitters on each forklift. Then, using time-of-flight and trilateration you can determine the location of each forklift. That's the technique used in wireless dog fences: **broken link removed**

Thats what I need! thankyou!!!!!!!!!!

You can place receivers around the perimeter of your facility and transmitters on each forklift. Then, using time-of-flight and trilateration you can determine the location of each forklift. That's the technique used in wireless dog fences: **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.