Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Should I switch to front end after 5 months of working in back-end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

avg_emp

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
Plz!! HELP ME OUT THAT HOW WISE IT WOULD be to switch to front end after having worked 4.5 months for back end?

Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: confused?

Its always a good marketable skill to be proficient in both front end and back end. A few months experience in Back end is hardly any experience at all. If you look at industry trends, tools from Magma or something similar, more and more the line between front end and back end is fading. Another things, defination of front end always depends on who you are talking to. For an RTL designer, every one else is back end. For Verification Engineers or DFT engineers, they are front end and Physical designers are back end.

Hi,
I think moving to front end is not a good idea that too when you are having some experience in back end. you should continue in back end I feel.
Cheers:)

any way now a days backend is good,if you are really interested in logic, you can shift.everything depends on u

confused?

dont move just for the sake of moving.if u r really interested then move on.you will have opportunities at both front

Everywher you go it depends on your methodology and your work the environment exists............

be it back end or front end just go through your heart Bro............

good luck.......................

confused?

after 2or 3 years, then move to back end is good, but if your want now, fire your company.

confused?

What type of work ru interested???

Ru interested in creative work????
Ru interested in learning new things day by day???
Ru interested in programming????
Ru ready to do a boring job......daily same work........nothning new....

Decide based on ur skills r weakeness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back