Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Should I move from analog layout to design engineering?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyankh

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Give me an advice,PLZ

I am a layout engineer and I have about 2years experience about it.Last week my company leader told us that he want to choose one in layout group to learn analog design,will I apply for this chance?If I applied,I must try to be an analog designer,I am afraid whether I can do it.

Re: Give me an advice,PLZ

analog layout is more difficult to learn and master, takes some time.
in return, u will be a better layout engineer, both in experience and $$$

Give me an advice,PLZ

Analog Layout is definitely an art job

Re: Give me an advice,PLZ

flyankh said:
I am a layout engineer and I have about 2years experience about it.Last week my company leader told us that he want to choose one in layout group to learn analog design,will I apply for this chance?If I applied,I must try to be an analog designer,I am afraid whether I can do it.
Analog design is much better job than layout design .... More pay...
and if u r working at the same company ... they will give u gud pay ... than to start with another company

Give me an advice,PLZ

Whizkid,which country are you in?I really want to go there:))In my country in IC company the pay is according to your diploma,and I have just passed the undergraduate course.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.