Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Shift (move) DC Voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pondeli

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello I'd like to ask if they know about any circuit with which I pushed the DC Voltage of input signal. I have operational amplifier which is powered + -6 V and he told me amplifies input signals from DC to 30 MHz. Unfortunately, I occasionally will reveal the input DC Voltage and operational amplifier that I wake up. So I needed before this circuit, which Mark would slip me this dc component moving. Coupling capacitors to vztup want because I need to give 99% and amplifying the DC signal.

The first engagement, I thought of Mark I have been involved as zasilovac noninverting and inverting input, I introduced through the resistor (R3) the reference voltage and hereby move the DC output folder. The problem is that by shifting the DC component of only about + - 0.4 V. Therefore, I ask if they know of circuit where I pushed the DC components of + - 2.5 V? Top using discrete components. It circuit what I have said my ideas were similar thoughts and engage only the front entrance area Differential But Mark does not know how to by Council.

I nead Shift (move) DC +- 2,5 V

**broken link removed**

What are the values of the resistors?

Is the IN+ of the opamp floating? I think it is connected to some potential (voltage) but not shown on the pic.

If IN+ is connected to ground and you want to let the ouput vary +/- 2.5 for -/+ 6V at the input... then...
R2 = 75 KΩ
R3 = 180 KΩ
R4 = 10 KΩ
R1 = (as you like, say 120 KΩ)

Kerim

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.