Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Service Manual - Realistic (Radio Shack) PRO-2029

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarneyRubble

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
realistic pro 2029

Does any have a service manual for the Realistic (Radio Shack) PRO-2029?
Any help appreciated!:?:

realistic pro-2029

I need one also. Mine will not hold memory for very long after turning off. My guess is a bad capacitor.
Greg

Re: realistic pro-2029

I need one also. Mine will not hold memory for very long after turning off. My guess is a bad capacitor.
Greg

just curious if you have resolve this problem i have same unit in process of resolving mine

I have a couple of Realistic Service Manuals
Pro 2021 and Pro 2035 but, I can not figure out where to upload them.

Okay I put them in the Dump Database

Realistic Pro 2021
Realistic Pro 2035

Actually we upload files as attachments to the posts, I'm not very familiar with the dump section but I haven't seen any manuals there and my understanding is that it is a list of binary dumps from eeproms or mcu etc
I have uploaded your manuals as attachment in this post. alexan_e

Attachments

• REALISTIC_PRO-2021.PDF
    1.8 MB · Views: 197
  • REALISTIC_PRO-2035.PDF
    4.4 MB · Views: 169
Last edited by a moderator:

just curious if you have resolve this problem i have same unit in process of resolving mine

i was replying to thread about pro 2029 with memory after power lost hopefully resolve my problem if others have this problem i will share my results

Now the Manage Attachments Bar is there. It was not there when I posted. Thank you for Uploading them. Must have been a glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.