Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

service manual for Panasonic NV-DS60EG

Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaMan

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
panasonic nv-ds60eg

Hi,

Does anybody have the service manual for this camera?
(Panasonic NV-DS60EG)

Problems:
- on the screen apears a flashing icon for changing the memory batery.... but the batery is OK!
- the on light blink
- some buttons don't work... rec button, menu button...
- after 5 min. the camera turns off.

Any clue???

Thanks,
Paulo Cabrita

nv-ds60eg

hi AquaMan
i'm not in cam repairs but i have NV-DS15EG and NV-DS30 manuals if any one help i can upload for u
best regards

download program panasonic nv-ds60eg

well, try this one that may help
regards

Reactions: vairus and panapan

panapan

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

vairus

V

panasonic nv-ds60 flashing power light

Hi,

Thanks for the manual, the cameras are similar in caracteristics......
but are diferent in design........

But it helped I, now, have the error codes..... one blink.... it's "T-Reel Lock".....
when I arrive home..... I will inspect the tape mecanisms..

Thanks,
Paulo Cabrita

panasonic nv ds60eg

hi Paulo
hope u all the luck with this cam
best regards

panasonic ds60 schematic

hi Paulo
if u don't get luck with the previous manual here's the manual for panasonic NV-DS15EG.
best regards

Reactions: p314

p314

panasonic nv-ds30 camera fault finding

Hi there.....I've got a froiend whose visiting from Cyprus ...turned up with a DS60 ....but same problem .... red symbol flashing on screen .... battery is fully charged ...but camera turns off within about 10 seconds ....she doesn't have the manual :-/ ...can anyone help please

panasonic nv-ds60+service manual

Hi sawwa7,

Thanks for the manual! IT HELPED!!!!! :)

The problem was "S-Reel Lock" ........ a little help to "unlock" it... and a tiiiinnnyyyy llliiiiiiitle bit of the finest oil...... problema solved!!!! :)

Thanks,
Paulo Cabrita

Added after 19 minutes:

Hi Zebbeeddee,

I only have the service manual provided by sawwa7.

you can see the error code in the ON red led.....

1 flash every 2,5 sec. -> T-Reel Lock (power will be turned off after 1 minute)
2 flash every 2,5 sec. -> S-Reel Lock (power will be turned off after 1 minute)
3 flash every 2,5 sec. -> Unloading Lock (power will be turned off after 1 minute)
4 flash every 2,5 sec. -> Loading Lock (power will be turned off after 1 minute)
5 flash every 2,5 sec. -> Cylinder Lock (power will be turned off after 1 minute)
1 flash every second -> Dew detector (power will be turned off after 18 seconds)
1 flash every second -> Focus motor or Zoom motor Lock

Possible your problem is DEW in the camera..........
take out the tape..... take out the batery...... and try to dry the camera with a hair dryer(minimum power and hot).... for about 10 minutes..... wait 5 minutes.... and repeat the process 2 or 3 times!

Best regards
Paulo Cabrita

user manual for panasonic nv-ds60b

problem in finding audio video cord output NV-DS60EG to record my latest
camera clip, pls. help find parts here in the philippines

nv-ds60eg service manual

Thank you, it was very useful

panasonic nv-ds30 fault codes

I have solved the blinking LED problem, the 2 or 3 blinks every 2.5 second means that there is a Reel lock situation. ,-- but it is a "false" message.
The real problem is the T and S reel detector cable (FPC flatcable), probably because of so called Fretting, the signal cable looses contact to the FPC connector.
To solve this Bl.... annoying problem, remove carefully the bottom cover on your NV-DS60, carefully rock the cable 1 mm in and out of the connector a few times, ----- voila the problem disappears. I have attached two pictures, one showing the T(arget) and S(ource) reels, and another pointing out the connector location.
Lars Hansen, 06-2006

Reactions: alvarops and p314

V

p314

alvarops

nv-ds60b service manual

I have the same problem with nv ds60 will try the suggetions

Added after 37 minutes:

Success opened it up and had a fiddle and it now works !!!

panasonic nv-ds60 service manual download

Me too have the same problem, but with a panasonic gs400.
I will try and let you know... maybe someone else got the same problem. (I made extensive search on internet but found nothing... hope this helps!)

service manual zur nv-ds 60

have the 'double blink' problem on my DS30 as well - will try the above now

panasonic gs400 service manual

Panasonic NV-DS65EG

V

service manual panasonic

After some time (and some vacation... :)) I tried all that i could, but with no result.
My Panasonic nvgs400 keeps giving me the message "push the reset button" with the blinking light.
Using instructions on how to get the error codes on the LCD screen, i have discovered t is alternatively the S REEL LOCK and the T REEL LOCK (on a 2/3 basis), but nothing I have done has helped me, including compressed air spraying.
I am about to buy the service manual, i will post it here if i discover something.
Anyone else got a similar problem?

nv-ds60 eg svc

I had the same problem with NV-DS60: power LED was blinking 2 times,
I opened bottom cover
There is lots of flat cables there!
I moved some of them and it works!

nv-ds15eg manual

I've tried to open the bottom cover, but the NVGS400 (maybe all the gs series) is different from the others: you simply cannot do that!
In order to do that, you should unscrew the LATERAL covers first, and that is bad, because there are too many components to unscrew...

However, as I've announced before, i've bought a copy of the service manual...
Which has been useless since some operations require techie equipments, and others are simply too long to accomplish (2 or 3 pages of instructions just to open the cam!).

However, it may be useful for someone, so I'm sharing it... hope it helps!
I'll put it in a new topic, though, so it doesn't mess with the other posted here. Search for a topic called "service manual for Panasonic NVGS400

service manual nvds60

Hi Guys,
I've the following problem with my NV-DS60EG when I'm turning it on at the camera mode. My viever and LCD screen stays 'black'. I'm able to record, but when I playing what I record I only hear the voice. It look likes the CCD chip don't get any info. If I'm playback a old video I see the picture on the screen and viewer. Has someone also have this experience and have a solution for it?
Thanks in advance.
Marcus

panasonicnvds60eg

I have the same problem that said marcusmat, my viewer and LCD screen stays "black" and i can't find a service manual for NV-DS60EG model to resolve that. Have someone any solution?
Thanks.
Istvan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back