Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

service manual for Panasonic NV-DS60EG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: panasonic nv-ds60eg index problem

Two red flashes mean S-reel lock "false" code - see Lars Hansen message above. I have a NV-DS29 ( which is almost identical to NV-DS30) with the same problem but rather dismantling and rocking the FPC cable I slapped the camera twice on the bottom and now it works now! The slaps probably restored the cable connection. If it stops working again I'll take it apart and jiggle the cable connector.

p314, you're a genius! After wading through all of these posts and wondering whether I could successfully dismantle and reassemble my NV-DS30 I came across you're post. Picked the camera up, slapped it twice on the bottom and then once more for good measure. Now it works again! I love it!

Re: panasonic nv-ds60eg index problem

p314, you're a genius! After wading through all of these posts and wondering whether I could successfully dismantle and reassemble my NV-DS30 I came across you're post. Picked the camera up, slapped it twice on the bottom and then once more for good measure. Now it works again! I love it!

Thanks to all for the solutions. I also got repaired my NV-DS29 by slapping it twice on the bottom, after having the issue involving the red light flashing 2 times every 2,5 secs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back