Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Service manual and schematic of TEKTRONIX 2225

Status
Not open for further replies.

igo64

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am looking for the service manual whit schematic for the oscilloscope Tektronix 2225, who help me.
Thank a lot by igo64

tektronix 2225 service manual

igo64 said:
I am looking for the service manual whit schematic for the oscilloscope Tektronix 2225, who help me.
Thank a lot by igo64

Here is some informations ...

tektronix 2225

Here you have the op manual, i guess the other posted here is too small to be the service manual, i have that manual but micromanuals included a page stating they made it so i believe i can post it here. If you have a mail we can manage to solve it.

tektronix 2225 schematic

nobody else has a service manual????
need one bad, have a bad power switch and need a part number for a new one.

tektronix 2225 servicemanual

I have a manual for this scope if you still need it.

Reactions: jocaly

jocaly

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: TEKTRONIX 2225

I recently downloaded the 2215 service manual from Tektronix,they might have the 2225 as well.Ron G

I searched around all night and I still don't have any leads on the 2225 service manual.

Does anyone happened to have a soft copy that they can share with us?

I have a problem with the vertical output (I think). Would someone be kind enough to send me or post that section on X/Y output. Horizontal and Verticle output section of the schematic diagram. I don't need the whole, but would be good.

Thank you

TEKTRONIX 2225

The knowed sources; Bama & KO4BB has only the user man of 22 pages...
I have Tek 2205, 2213 & 2215 Serv. mans-if you need some, but 2225 is undocumented:-(
K.

I may have what you need but cant check untill tomarrow. It will be around 7 cmt .

Sorry my schematic is for an 2205. I dont think that will help but if my memory
servs me I got it off ebay for 15 bucks and they had many tektronix mods.

Hello all,
I disconnected the power transformer from the power panel when I opened the scope for clean up and I forgot how it was plugged in... :-|
Can anyone please help me?
Greetings
Pedro

Added after 3 minutes:

Ah, by the way, I think you can get the maintenance manuel here:
http://www.jetecnet.com

Please! Can anyone take a look inside their Tektronics 2225 and let me know how the power transformer connector is plugged into the power PCB connector...?

TEKTRONIX 2225

Hi Pedro,
maybe you will find more affinity at yahoo`s Tek user group!? :-(...
**broken link removed**
K.

thanks! I'll check it out...

karesz said:
Hi Pedro,
maybe you will find more affinity at yahoo`s Tek user group!? :-(...
**broken link removed**
K.

TEKTRONIX 2225

Fine, good luck Pedro!

But tell me pls, is it not possible through some indirect information to identify i.e. input common from both coils for +/. supply or some other, as higher voltage supply has higher coil resistances & so on...?
K.

Thats a good point but unfortunately the connection is symmetrical... pins 1 and 8 are one transformer circuit, pins 3 and 5 are another and pins 4 and 6 are another. If you invert this they also fit into the transformer circuits... :-|
I already tried to connect it the way I thought it was before but nothing happened, no power LED, no smoke ;-) so now I'm afraid to try it again, I don't know if I blew the power circuit up because its the other way around and I don't want to take any mode risks... anyway thanks for your help, apparently there isn't much people available to help me on this... :-|

karesz said:
Fine, good luck Pedro!

But tell me pls, is it not possible through some indirect information to identify i.e. input common from both coils for +/. supply or some other, as higher voltage supply has higher coil resistances & so on...?
K.

Someone from TekScopes@yahoogroups.com answered my question, the orange wire is to the front of the scope.
Its not working and I don't have the time to fix it so I'm going to sell it on eBay in a few days.
If someone is interested look for seller pedro_nf.
Greetings,
Pedro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back