Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Service manual Aiwa NSX990

Status
Not open for further replies.

eksato

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
aiwa nsx990

Please I need The Service Manuals for AIWA NSX-990. To send Manual to the following address: [eksato@itelefonica.com.br]

Thanks for all[/url]

aiwa nsx 990

Hola amigo de Brasil:
Lo unico que tengo es una copia no muy buena del manual de service del NSX-990, (escaneado).
Espero que algo te sirva, y si no te puedo escanear la parte que buscas.
Muchos saludos de Villa Carlos Paz, Cordoba.
Vicente

Please write in English, many understand Spanish/Portugese but I am afraid I do not.
I understand that much that it has something to do with the manual, but could be an offensive post, so please translate. We wont judge you for the grammar.
/Cluricaun

aiwa service manuals

if you have received the Aiwa NSX990 service manual or the schematic diagram pl fwd to me
Thanks
Anythony

manual aiwa 990

por favor necesito con urgencia el esquema del Aiwa NSX990, Si alguien lo tiene estare eternamente agradecido si me lo manda a ocara100@hotmail punto com

Please I need urgent the schematic of the AIWA NSX990, if someone have it pleaaase send me to ocara100@hotmail dot com

Gracias, Thanks

Cacho
Asuncion Paraguay

Added after 35 minutes:

Re: Service manual Aiwa NSX990...

Please Need the Schematics....

aiwa manual

Please I need urgent the schematic of the AIWA NSX990,Gracias

numero del manual de servicio aiwa

I need the Service Manual or Schematic of the AIWA NSX-990, if someone have it please send it to m_ehsangar at yahoo dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.