Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

'Serial Downloader' or other downloader for ADuC842?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selim

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
windows serial downloader

I bought a microconverter ADuC842.
Where I can take 'Serial Downloader' or other downloader for ADuC842?

Best regards

Nikolay

serial downloader

Analog devices has it in its web site for free download. You can download it using the following link. **broken link removed**

aduc842

I downloaded Serial Windows Downloader v5.83. But I can't download my program or reset ADuC from SWD. I tested operation of AduC842 with Hyper Terminal. When I put RESET signal, message pops up about version ADuC842 in window of Hyper Teminal. So I think, that microconverter ADuC842 works correctly. What is wrong?

window serial downloader

You have checked connection from ADuC, You should check second way - from computer to ADuC (scope preffered). Problems could be in witing or in driver. If you are sure that wiring is OK check software: There is problem with not NI drivers. Disable any agilent (HP) I/O Libraries control. and it should work
What kind of error do you have (dialog box) while reseting: LabVIEW error (Error 37 Device not found) or config dialog box ?

regards
Kamw

how to program aduc842

Hi,
I sent a question in Analog Devices about downloader for ADuC842. And I received the answer with new DOS based downloader for all ADuC parts. I tested it with my ADuC842. The downloader worked with ADuC842. Therefore, I think that WSDv5.84 work only with ADuC812/16/24. It was indicated in help.

Thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back