Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sensors....sensors....sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasia_uvi

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi.....I am a student at Electrical Engeneering and I have to make a project witch include a wireless sensor network in an apartment.I have to use the folowing sensors:
vibration,smoke,smell,temperature,humidity.
Anyone have documentation,schematics,sites about this sensors??I need the fabrication tehnology,not examples of manufacturer.I have found some documentation but I did't finded about smell sensor nothing.
Thanks very much.

vasia_uvi said:
Hi.....I am a student at Electrical Engeneering and I have to make a project witch include a wireless sensor network in an apartment.I have to use the folowing sensors:
vibration,smoke,smell,temperature,humidity.
Anyone have documentation,schematics,sites about this sensors??I need the fabrication tehnology,not examples of manufacturer.I have found some documentation but I did't finded about smell sensor nothing.
Thanks very much.

what do you mean by SMELL sensos?

Hmmm...with smell sensor I mean a sensor witch can react on concentration of methan gas and other substances.For example...in a room...where a lot of people work ,when the air it's becoming irrespirable a ventilator it's comming in function.
Sorry my bad english....I searched for smell sensor...but I did't find a lot of documentation :(.I need also documentation and schematics for temeprature sensor,humidity,vibrations and smoke.
Thanks!
Here is what I finded about smell sensor

Sorry....I wanted to say gas sensor.I have found a gas sensor:NAP-11AS that is sensitive to various gases including alcohol but especially very sensitive to unpleasant smells such as hydrogen sulfide. This sensor is used as an air quality sensor for air purifiers, deodorizers, and controlling units for automatic ventilators.But I didn't find some schematics or documentation.Anybody can help me??

Hi,
in the Hobby Circuit forum has a very similar topic, pleas look on it.

i have the whole circuit daigarm .pm me if u need it

I have a small change in the sensor distribution. I have to use the next sensor in my project:humidity,vibration,smoke and gas.
Humidity sensor is used to detect flood.
Vibration sensor is used to detect high vibration....like an earthquake.
Smoke sensor for detecting smoke.
Gas sensor for methane gas or an other "domestic" gas(e.g. in the kitchen).
This sensor communicate wireless with 2 electro valves: one for water and another for gas.I have 2 transmitters and 2 receivers with 2 channels every witch=> 4 channels.
My vibration sensor is composed from 2 plates of metal witch when it is vibration on Y axes the contact is closed and the transmitter is armed and the receiver is closing the electro valves.
1)How can I make the vibration s. to sense and on X axes?
2) A circuit witch numbers the contacts of the vibration s. and when are , for example,
5 contacts in 10 seconds the Tx is transmitting for the receiver.
3)I have an optical smoke sensor APOLLO PT. no. 55000-300 APO.Anyone knows how can I connect this sensor?Someone have an schematic?
Thanks for your time.....I know that is precious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back