Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sensor SHT11 I am not sure where to connect it..ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobLee

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi!
I would like to ask you about the sensor fot temperature and humidity sht11.
I just bought the sensor and im not sure where to connect it. To digital input or analog input.?
Ty

ok, there are four pins from the sensor sht11: one is for gnd, one is data, one is sck and one is vdd+2,4-5,5V.
so only the data pin from sht11 needs a 10k resistor right, the sck from sht11 doesnt need it right?

ok, does it matter to which digital input I connect the data and clk? or it doesnt matter?
ty.

ty very much!
if ill be in doubts i will ask you later, for now thank you!

aha.. I will just rewrite the pins, to the pins that i want.
OK
Ty

Hello!
I've got a question again.
I tryed a code for this program for sht11: AN #116 - Reading the SHT11 Humidity sensor - MCS Electronics

but i dont know to which digital inputs, i must connect the data and sck wire, as it is written in code.
I really dont know, i was trying to understand, but i cant.
can you please tell me to which digital inputs i must connect the data and sck wire.?

hi dear guys,
I have got a problem with this BASCOM program either. I have added my own code at the starting point of the code and it's working right now. but there is a problem with it's speed. the text is being displayed on the LCD and the Temp and Humidity is being measured but the texts are blinking too fast on the lcd.i guess fuse bit settings must be the problem ( i have used a 4MHz crystal). please help me to resolve the problem on how to set the fusebits whenever i wanna use an external crystal oscillator.
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back