Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sensor Humidity SHT11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvia Karla

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sht11

I'd like to receive a circuit diagram for interface PIC16F84, 16F628 or PIC16F877(microcontroller) with SHT11 and code CCS-PIC. Display can be LCD or PC [Input Serial/Paralell Port].
I need routines for reading the SHT11 sensor (humidity and temperature) with a PIC microcontroller - LCD.
Please, send me the details of how to connect the PIC to SHT11 and LCD.
Can anybody help me ?

Thanks
Regards,
Sylvia Karla
sylvia_karla@yahoo.com.br

sht11 pic code

use this link and select topic
2004-03-10 23:24:48 Update Neue Downloads unter Projects (PIC Mikrocontroller)

**broken link removed**

Last edited by a moderator:

humidity sensor circuit diagram

Thank you very much for your attention and comprehension.
This will help me a lot.

Regards,
Sylvia Karla

sht 11

Thank's for the opportunity that i accepter from edaboard.Im still doing my thesis about accessing sht11 with AVR ATmega 8535L. But i cannot get the value of measurement humidity and temperature from sht 11. Can anyone help me and give me a code for accessing sht 11 and getting the measurement?? the value of measurement will be transmitted to PC with serial connection. I hope someone can help me to find the code. Thanks Before.. Jesus Bless.. Contact me at yohanimut@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.