Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Senior/ Analog IC Design Engineer in Singapore Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

WindRay

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
korean ic design singapore

Hi everyone.

Thanks for showing your interest. My company is a newly startup in Singapore. The parent company is from Korea. We are looking for experienced design engineers in the area of power management IC. The project we are doing will be such as LDO, DC/DC converter with internal power MOSFET (buck/booast), Analog switches, LED drivers Ic, etc.

Please you are interested in this kind of jobs and are interested in working aborad, please pm me or send resume to koksoonyeo(at)yahoo.com. Thanks.

Sorry, at this moment, layout engineer opennings are filled. But you can still send the resume to me, I will consider your resume when there is any opennings.

Thanks everyone.

resume of ic design engineer

Hi WindRay,
I worked for 3 yars as Analo Designer. I did not work in Power Management but had some experience with LDO and other small blocs. Also I designed transmitter part for Flexray. I wm interested in subcontarected parts from a project that I can work on remotely. Is there some opportunity for this?
Best regards,
Radek

ic design engineer resume

What about digital hardware? Is there any vacancy in your company?

analog ic design engineer singapore

My company still has three vancancies for Analog IC designers. Thanks for those people who show interests. Please email to me and I will try to get to you ASAP and arrange an interview with you if you are suitable. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back