Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sending SMS via FBUS and Nokia 6210

Status
Not open for further replies.

spamonymous

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

At the moment I am trying to send an sms with my nokia 6210 via fbus and a microcontroller. The microcontroller I use is the Atmel atmega8. The RX Pin of the Phone is directly connected to the TX Pin of my microcontroller(only a resistor is between them, to get the right current for the phone).
TX and GRD Pin of the Phone are also directly connected(without resistors). Now I'd like to say the phone via FBUS that he have to send an sms. I think the frames I use for that are right, because when I send them to the phone, I get an acknowledge frame from the phone and after a while the "sent message frame". When I recieve this frame the microcontroller sends back an acknowledge frame to say the phone "I've got your sent message frame".

But here is my big problem:
The phone does NOTHING! It doesn't send any message, it only freezes and reboots after a while. Thats all it does! I don't know what the problem is.

Can you say me what the phone wants me to do or what I'm doing false?

I hope you can help me,
greetings spamonymous

P.S: If you think my english is bad, sorry for that,my mother tongue is german.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back