Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sending SMS messages from a PC via a connection to the SMSC or SMS Gateway

Status
Not open for further replies.

john2020

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I have an application using your PC to send/receive SMS.
I need to know details about Sending SMS Messages from a PC through a Connection to the SMSC or SMS Gateway of a Wireless Carrier or SMS Service Provider.How can i connect to SMS gateway of an SMS service provider,which will forward SMS messages towards a suitable SMSC (Short Message Service Center).I need to demonstrate sending an SMS from my PC.can anyone ple help me with some links or thesis reports or source codes?where can i get the java sms api?

Re: PC to send SMS

pls help me its very urgent,i need to show demo.where can i get a freely dwonloadable SMS GATEWAY ?

PC to send SMS

I do not know of any service that allows a free gateway. Perhaps you can do it via sending an e-mail. To do this, you need to know the cellphone carrier and send the email to their mail server.

Please visit the link :

https://www.notepage.net/smtp.htm

For email addresses of the major cellphone carriers. Here you will find details about the format and the addresses. Next, try it with your phone and regular e-mail before after you have that proven, you should be able to code up an app to send the email directly.

which application are you having?

otherwise do one thing get into nokia site and download the

nokia pc suite software it is same like your application

it contains all about your doubts and suggestions

googling using keyword:
"richi bitti"

PC to send SMS

Perhaps the web site you are mentioning is:

http://www.riccibitti.com

Alberto is a very gifted designer. He has lots of interesting projects on his site. One involves SMS control of home automation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back