Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sending sms from mobile using sonyericsson k750i

Status
Not open for further replies.

fadigigs

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
We want to send SMS to a recipient. We am using sonyericsson k750i mobile phone. We are using AT commands but we are getting an error using these commands.
AT+CMGW="+85291234567"
when we use this command we we get error. Help us if some one has a solution.Thankyou.

Be careful wth this handy set.....

fadigigs said:
We want to send SMS to a recipient. We am using sonyericsson k750i mobile phone. We are using AT commands but we are getting an error using these commands.
AT+CMGW="+85291234567"
when we use this command we we get error. Help us if some one has a solution.Thankyou.
i think that you have not exactly read the pdf files about using at commands,
although my information is not enough about that but i'sure that the command you have written is wrong one error is that we have no any double qutation in the command, for the exact information you can study t28 at commands a very suitable pdf file exsists search it with these words t28 at command!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back