Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sending signal to PIC 16f877a thru GUI (MFC dialog based)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash_fikree

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pic rc signal

Hi,

i have develop a GUI using MFC dialog based Visual C++ 6.0. the idea is the GUI to control a RC car instead of using the RC controller. in my case, the RC controller only functions as the signal transmitter.

i'm doing a serial connection to the PIC 16f877a and the PIC will then send the signal to the RC controller. however, i'm stuck in developing the codes to send data from the GUI to the PIC. e.g to send the forward signal from the GUI to the PIC (i don't know the right code). i've already doing research on this matter and right now, most of the project that i found was in C# or VB.

i'm noob in the area of programming but really trying hard to be better. really need help with the codes as i'm stuck right now and this has given me a headache..LOL.

Vandal S

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rc signal to pic

have you resolved the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.