Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sending email using at commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

poornima

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi iam new to this group. am working on Bluetooth i have successfully done sms, and now i am stuck in email sending can anyone give the format i am using rn-42 blue tooth module.

hi iam new to this group. am working on Bluetooth i have successfully done sms, and now i am stuck in email sending can anyone give the format i am using rn-42 blue tooth module.

Uh, how do you plan on sending email via Bluetooth? Its meant to replace cables, is it not?:shock::lol::lol: A more appropriate title would've been Sending an Email Containing Data from the Serial Port using AT Commands

Do you have the Bluetooth module hooked to a microcontroller/PC/end-device, and are using it to communicate(a.k.a send email/sms/mp3/w.e.) with a mobile which can recognize your Hayes AT commands? In this case, it depends on what "custom" version of the command set is accepted by modem in the mobile device. Find out the chip number and check the manufacturer's datasheet.

As an example, the chip manufacturer (I'm talking about the modem chip in the mobile device) like this, usually provides manuals, which will have some sort of flowchart. Check out page 68 of that manual. Remember, this is a custom command. Other manufacturer's may have their own versions for their chips, or they might not support it at all.

Last edited:

hi thanks for the response i am communicating with serial port only i am using rn-42 bluetooth module and samsung c3262i which supports spp.please tell me how to send an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.