Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

send sms from J2ME application to another mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazen El-Aasser

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
j2me send sms

Hi all,
I'm doing a car security system project in which i'll detect the car theft and then i'll have to take an action on the car by sending an sms through a J2ME application built on my mobile to a mobile in the car connected to a microcontroller kit which will intwrpret this SMS and perform an action on the car as cutting the power, locking the doors...etc.

the problem is that i don't know how to send sn sms from the J2me application to the car's mobile?

Can i find any help here?!!
Thanks in advance

j2me sms application

There are two ways to send an sms by protocol FBUS and AT codes.

For AT code is the easiest way that there is but everything depends on the cell using the cellular accepting AT codes are those who have included modem if you do not have, the only way to send an sms is FBUS.

Tell me that those using cell?

j2me sms example

goslock can you post more detailed information on how one can go about sending SMS using AT Codes? Is there some guide on this board or the internet?

Thanks

j2me sms code

Here is an example of simple as sending an SMS with AT codes is for a nokia, but it works for all brands because they are the same codes.

example

AT Codes

sms j2me example

Sending from J2ME application called a MIDlet can be found here:

**broken link removed**

Wireless Messaging API is attached.

Search in Google for J2ME +Sending SMS will give you the links....

Sending with GSM attached to microcontroller is indeed with AT commands search for a TELIT modem with example in google....

j2me send sms example

Hi

i visited this link : **broken link removed**

i want to write a program for a sony mobile with j2me that reads some data from netbeans database , then after data proccessing , sends its sms to the numbers given from processing the data

now i wanna know if this codes can do this for me or just could run on nokia?

tHanX
: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back