Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Send Single/Multiple Video streams over TCP/IP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehsan_noroz

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am designing a camera, which has only one Ethernet Port. I want to send multiple video streams over the Ethernet port to the Display. How can I do it???

I started modelling my camera in Matlab, anybody knows how can I send multiple video streams over one TCP/IP port in Matlab.

As it is shown in figure 1, I use one computer as processing unit of my camera, and another computer as display. In the first computer, I generate different video streams and I want to send all of them on a SINGLE Ethernet port to the second PC, which is my display unit. I don’t know how to send multiple video streams over one TCP/IP in Matlab and also in general.

My target platform for the processing unit of the camera is FPGA, so I should be able to do the same in FPGA too.

Can anybody guide me???

Status
Not open for further replies.