Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

send int and interfacing rs232 with hyperterminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeidea

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey,i have created a simple program ,sending int to laptop ,via rs232 in flowcode,it work fine.but when turned in isis,i have tried many time to see int ,like numbers in virtual machine but only hex mode, or indifined symbles are shown,how cani resolve this incompatibility?think

in flowcode ,using "rs232sendchar",and cumpting DecrementStep(Decrementstep=entier),i can see numbers in rs232 screen like(1.2.3 etc),but in isis with the seem compiled hex of flowcode ,it show (*******),in virtual terminal,when i right clic in terminal and enable mode hex it show "00f0",but i try to see numbers as int like flowcode?

Reactions: mtekpk

mtekpk

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Dear freeidea

You neither told wich language are you using.
:?:

+++

mtekpk

sorry ,i use flowcode to generate hex file ,and i merge it to pic using isis proteus

---------- Post added at 14:09 ---------- Previous post was at 13:38 ----------

isis proteus is a circuit tester ,it require hex file precompiled in flowcode

Last edited:

mtekpk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back