Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Self Defense Stun Gun circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

sokrat

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Self Defense circuit

Hi all

This stun gun circuit any one have other circuit like this :evil:

S 8O KRAT

Re: Self Defense circuit

and how do you propose to test this circuit??

Mr.Cool
ps. no i will not volunteer :)

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

How find trans?
Can it stop a strong person?like as police ones?

Can I test it on others? :D :D

V

--->First
this circuit I work very well :lol:
---> second
IF YOU want to test this circuit you must put the output in your hand then you will be sure this circuit is effective because you will be :sm11:

---> at last
the police man can't stopped yoooooooou :sm19:

S 8O KRAT

I would have thought that the audio transformer would have broken down with this amount of abuse. Tough little things eh!

I had an electronic kit as a child that made an almost identical circuit as a 'fun' electronic shocker. There's no way this circuit with a miniature audio transformer will do anything but irritate an attacker.

Real stun gun circuits use two transformers:- first a small oscillator-driven step up to charge a capacitor to about 200 to 400 volts; second a high-ratio coil (sometimes two coils) pulsed from the capacitor as it exceeds a predetermined charge (often simply by a spark-gap).

The second coil is the tough one to make, as it must be vacuum potted to withstand the high voltage in such a small size. Information Unlimited at https://www.amazing1.com/transformers.htm sell a just-about suitable second transformer, rated for 45kV.

More advanced stun guns use a timed firing of the output transformer to maximise the nerve disruption effect. Apparently, 28 to 32 Hz is the optimum for effect while not killing.

Cheers,
FoxyRick.

V

I found a circuit - I knew I had it somewhere. Sorry it isn't very clear, but you'll get the gist of it.

**broken link removed**

I found a couple more. The first is a basic circuit, the second is the innards of an even simpler, real (cheap!) stun gun so that you can see the sizes of the parts. Note the spark-gap contacts, like a big X.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

V

Status
Not open for further replies.