Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

self balance robot using 8051uc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disha Karnataki

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to interface accelerometer & gyro (or may be IMU) to 8051uc i have searched on web already and there are tutorials to interface accelometer but no tutorial for gyro or IMU how do i interface these?

What is the model name/part name of the accelerometer and gyro you are using?Search for integrating these sub modules with 8051..that should help.Also do you intend to use one of the accelerometer/gyro or both of them,where one is a primary device for getting the directions and the other is a backup device?or you use them to get the same data and compare the error between them?Please give details of that..

Also do you intend to use one of the accelerometer/gyro or both of them,where one is a primary device for getting the directions and the other is a backup device?or you use them to get the same data and compare the error between them?

yes i intend to use both of them and get error between them.
IMU does that then, i can simply interface IMU.
Anything may help.
so, i want to either interface IMU or (accelometer & gyro) together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back