Not open for further replies.

msakyuz

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,
I have a silly problem about my design. I have a box and a half cylinder, some part of which is inside the box. I have to choose the intersection area of them, where lies on the side of the box in the shape of half circle. I am using HFSS v9.0 and v9.2 and it was rather obvious in older versions. I sense that the solution is reached by boolean->intersection but all other parts of the design vanish if it is selected. :roll:
That's all for today

Re: Selecting intersection part for boundary assignment in H

I'm not sure to understand well, but if you are going to define your boundary wich is intersect of to solid and you can't select it directly , you can hide one of them at first and then select your boundary .

Re: Selecting intersection part for boundary assignment in H

Actually it cant be selected, if it is tried, one of the whole face of intersecting structures is selected. Anyway, it cant be directly selected!

aboozar.hamidipoor said:
I'm not sure to understand well, but if you are going to define your boundary wich is intersect of to solid and you can't select it directly , you can hide one of them at first and then select your boundary .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…