Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Selecting a new controller for Android OS based application

Status
Not open for further replies.

prabhukaran3

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,
I have a plan to use android OS for my new project. I'm good in PIC controllers. But problem is PIC controllers does not support android OS. So I need a move to other controllers. I have heard from news about ARM11 controllers. It will support android OS i think. However I need some useful information and suggestions to select OS badsed controllers.

1. How to flash OS(android)
2.How to flash our Code?

Pls help me out

Thanks in advance:-x:wink:

Designing your own Android device from scratch is a huge job - a job that OEMs can do, but it most likely out of reach for any hobbyists. You would have to supply all the required Android devices (like a touchscreen, a file system, etc.). Android is not a lightweight OS, like some more general RTOSs. You should probably reconsider why you think Android is even a good choice for this new project of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back