Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

secure messaging terminal on ARM7

Status
Not open for further replies.

john2020

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI all

i need help regarding my project Secure Messaging Terminal on ARM 7.The purpose of this project is to design a mobile secure messaging terminal using a 32-bit ARM processor, LPC2104. Some of the symmetric encryption/decryption algorithms used for securing the data are Data Encryption Standard (DES), Triple Data Encryption Standard (TDES), and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).

can anyone help me?i need some materials and links to download the source code,to accomplish this task.pls help me

regards
john

Hi

Search CC {Circuit cellar} site thay use to have DAS algorithm for pic micro controller

You can adapt it to work on arm

All the best

Bobi

Below documents are for atmel avr controllers, but i suppose source code for cipher is separate from implementation specific . Take it from there . Both encoder and decoder are described

DES bootloader AN from atmel
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

AES bootloader AN from atmel
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.