Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sector 0 in a Compactflash

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, jeechu here, can any body olease giv me a C code for read/write to a compactflash and also using it in LBA mode. I am interfacing it with a TIDSP and a CPLD device.

Added after 10 minutes:

vito_corleone@yahoo.com, this is my id. Please send the source code to this id.

Compactflash-query-urgent

hi, can anybody send me a sample code in C for compactflash Read/write in memory mode and using LBA mode. I am interfacing the CF with a TI dsp and a CPLD. The cf capacity is 4GB, but in the memory map of TIdsp and CF only 256MB of memory is mapped to compact flash. Is it becos of the LBA mode, ie.0;27 and 2^27=256MB.?

Please send the codes ASAP.

to this ID: ramshankar_25@rediffmail.com

Hi goshka..
we r interfacing AVR microcontroller n compact flash..actually v r to read the flash card using fat file systems..can u plz giv us ny related information ..n the interfacing source code..n do v hav to format the card..
navthenuts2@yahoo.com:?:

goshka said:
AVR:
h**p://www.mcselec.com/an_127.htm
h**p://www.mcselec.com/an_123.htm

If anybody is needed AVR <-> CF/MMC interface C source code, i can sent it via email.
No problem.

Added after 2 minutes:

goshka.

could you please send me AVR<-> CF/MMC interface C source code and circuit for me
Tnank you very much

jakky_thai(at)hotmail.com,jakky_thai(at)yahoo.com

I need AVR <-> CF/MMC interface C source code, can you sent it via email.
mail email: haicg165@yahoo.com

Added after 49 seconds:

I need AVR <-> CF/MMC interface C source code, can you sent it via email.
mail email: haicg165(at)yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back