Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SDA

hikmet1694

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I'm using two bmp 581 sensors to get the pressure reading, on one arduino nano board, unfortunately I designed the pcb and didn't check the address issue with the sensors and connected sdo pin to vdd and now can't fix it, sensors have same address. Is there a way through software to assign sda and scl to another arduino pins?

It should be always possible to run software I2C on arbitrary Arduino GPIO pins. Don't know if there are ready made libraries supporting alternative I2C pins.

Hi,

ARDUINO is an IDE. And whether the I2C pins may be moved depends on the used microcontroller ... unless (not recommended) bit-banging is used.

There is Arduino (compatible) hardware (modules) but their name is "ARDUINO UNO" for example.

I use ESP32 (with Arduino IDE) and here the microcontroller is able to MUX the interface pins to almost every pin you like.

Klaus

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back