Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

screened copper conductors

Status
Not open for further replies.

masudasim

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all

I need an insulated multi stranded copper conductor which can carry 8-9 Amp current, should be screened, having an insulation which can withstand working voltage of 1.5KVrms atlleast. Moreover insulation should be flexability as this cable is needed to be wind/unwind regularly.

As for as current carrying capacity is concerned, i think AWG11/12 will be suitable for me. The problem i face is finding a combination of individually screened, flexibility as well as high working voltage i.e. 1.5 KVrms.

Can any one kindly suggest any solution especially regarding type of insulation suitable (for 1.5KVrms and flexible) as well as screening?

Thanks

Note:The most common insulation i found during search is PVC but its flexibility/Voltage rating is in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back