Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

schemetic diagram of sms on telephone line

Status
Not open for further replies.

syed intisar haider

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sms diagram

salam n hello all members
with due respetc ist i will introduce my self i m doin telecommunication engineering and i m in my project semeter
my proposed peoject is sms on telephone line
i onluy want the schemetics of telephone line interface with the microcontroller 8051/89c51 i will be highgly thankful to him
take care
bye

phone line diagram

If you are looking for a complete design, you are at the wrong forum section.

If you want an answer to your question, search google for the protocol in sms via landline, btw, make sure your local exchange carrier supports this kind of special service.

schemetic

hello
can anyone give me the schemetics of keypad(4x3) and lcd (44780) with the 89c51
and also the coding so that the keypad works like the mobile keypad when we are writting the messages like press 2 once it will write A then again press it will wrirte B then again pressing it will write C and so on
using the keil µ vision
thx
haider

phone line sms protocol

I have some examples using 8051 with lcd in C compiller (SDCC) and diagram schematic but Doesn't work with Keypad, just lcd mesage, if you want tel me and I post it here

keypad + phone +diagram 4x3

yeh sure can u further help me in this regard plz go ahead
i will be highlky thankful
thxx alot once again

diagram how sms works

diagrammer schematic LCD with microcontroller and 2 exemplos source file in C, use SDCC to compiler

telephone diagram

syed intisar haider said:
salam n hello all members
with due respetc ist i will introduce my self i m doin telecommunication engineering and i m in my project semeter
my proposed peoject is sms on telephone line
i onluy want the schemetics of telephone line interface with the microcontroller 8051/89c51 i will be highgly thankful to him
take care
bye

Hi this document can helped you "how you can interface mcu with telephone"

SOKRAT

2 phone lines diagrams

Some schemetics for telephone

SOKRAT

phone lines diagram

This is very simple schemetic for Panasonic KX-T2227

SOKRAT

keypad 4x3 schematic diagram

hi, you have 2 know about dtmf to start this project

circuit diagram for sms through telephone

mohamad_4e said:
hi, you have 2 know about dtmf to start this project

DTMF detector or generator

SOKRAT

how sms works with diagram

Iwan it ,but my score is low

telephone keypad diagrams

A little info about DTMF!
I hope this helps you mohamad_4e.

ephone 23 octo-line

Hello,

I think what is originally requested in this post (and what I am also looking for) is some keypad decoding routines to be able to use for example a 4x4 Keypad to generate the normal digits (0 to 9) plus the whole alphanumeric characters (a to z) like a mobile phone keypad when writing SMS.

Thanks for your support,

Gam

diagram for phone line

Hi

Go to cml site @ WWW.CML.COM

Register and look at the application note - you will find an application describing how to send SMS on phone line including protocol

All the best

Bobi

how a telephone works diagram

i have some datasheet about keypad(4x4)you can use it and LCD hope they will be useful

telephone line diagram

i am doing project pic with mobile
any body wanna idea

sms with line phone

Hi to all. I am doing the same project. Have anyone any idea for the same. I am using 8051 for the same. Do anyone have the code for the same.
My idea is, I have connected my telephone to my uc using opto, then after say 5 rings it get connected to land lien & the person on the other side presses the nos. to be displyed on my LCD connected to 8051. Say if someone presses 1 the LCD will display A, for 2 it is B, for 3 it is C & so on... to receive the SMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.