Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

schematics of PHILIPS brilliance LCD 200p4 required

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferdipace

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
philips brilliance lcd 200p4

Hi all
My monitor PHILIPS brilliance LCD 200P4 does not switch on anymore (even LED is off) .
Anyone has schematics and/or tipps for debug ?
thanks in advance for the help
ferdinando

philips brilliance 200p manual

ferdipace said:
Hi all
My monitor PHILIPS brilliance LCD 200P4 does not switch on anymore (even LED is off) .
Anyone has schematics and/or tipps for debug ?
thanks in advance for the help
ferdinando

hi
most likely your problem is in the power supply section and most of the time it's a bad electrolytic capacitors .
unfortunately i don't have the manual for that 200P4 , i have some 220 series complete service manual including the power section but don't know if they could work for your model or not :(
good luck
Regards

lcd schematics

can you upload 220 series complete service manual including the power section , I y=think it would help a lot .
thanks
regards

philips brilliance 220

@ ferdipace.
pls. post here chassis no. and pic. of power supply and other pcb.

wbr

schematic power board lcd

ferdipace said:
can you upload 220 series complete service manual including the power section , I y=think it would help a lot .
thanks
regards

hi
here you are :)
good luck
Regards

philips 200 p4 manual

@ baraka42
chassis is 200P4MG/00, if you have the service manual please attach :)
this evening I will post a picture of power board
thanks for the help

@ sawwa7 :
thanks for the help but I was too optimistic : the power board of 200P looks too much different, thanks anyway

ferdi

philips brilliance manuel

Hi
I attach a picture of power board .
yesterday I removed the power board from monitor and when i tried to connect it standalone to power 1 of the fuse (bootom right corner of picture) was blowing up .
Any idea what I need to check first ?
thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back