Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematics and docu for oscilloscope input stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

jk

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tektronix circuit concepts series

Hi,

i need schematics / docu and tutorials for good input stages for oscilloscopes in the range up from sevreal 10 MHz to 200 - 300 MHz. Please help me !

best

jk

oscilloscope input schematics

Hi Jk,

many info can be found on Hp, Tektronix, Lecroy etc service manuals. But may be you have already took a look there.... Many interesting things on this theme was published on Tek Journal too, I haven't it but you are on internet and all is possible....

Syzzler

I'm with syzzler, service manuals are great. What part are you interested in? Discrete (without custom ICs) 1Mohm input stages are tough. The Tektronix 454/454A 150MHz portable scope schematics may be of interest. I think this was near the end of the line without custom ICs. Vertical Amplifier Circuits (Tektronix Circuit Concepts series, 1969) is a good reference but getting harder to come by. Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back