Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematic USB PIC Programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husanto

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
usb pic programmer schematic

Hallo..i want to have schematic USB PIC Programmer, can any body help me??because i make a PIC programmer JDM2 using serial port DB9, but this programmer can't using Laptop to download it, much using PC Dektop to use it. So, i want to make other Programmer for use it with Laptop

Thanx

pic programmer schematic

Have a look at the PicKit2 on Microchip.
It is very cheap.
You can find schematics, firmware and software, source code for the whole thing on Microchip.

usb pic programmer

You can do by yourself K128 from kitsrus website

Hai....Some knows about DMX 6 Channel Dimmer Pack project using PIC. please help me.thanks in advance

Re: usb pic programmer

You can do by yourself K128 from kitsrus website
Unless you're really attached to the idea of assembling a kit, I'd choose the PICkit 2. You can get the fully assembled/tested unit directly from Microchip's website for under $40 (not including shipping).

Here is the schematic, PCB layout and codes required to make a PIckit2 clone

Cheers

Hi there Pranam!

I was wondering if the programmer layout in the link you've provided has under board jumpers? The BRD file is Different from the PCB layout given in the PDF file. Can you just confirm this or is the late hours really getting to me? If possible can you also provide a component overlay for the PCB given?

thanks

Ragav

P.S. Sorry for Digging up a really old post but I was quite in a urgent need to have a PCB design ASAP. Thanks!

Can you Clarify the Jumper (if there are any) connections on the board? I'm in need of this Board ASAP.

Thanks!

I dont remember about jumpers. Coz i had it in my collection and was saved from some uploads. The said PCB was designed for the given schematic. (Pickit2 lite from Blueroom) You may trace the PCB or start assembling as per the schematic and you'll naturally find where you need jumpers. The layout shown is solder side layout.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.