Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematic Symbol Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bukitoo

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mov schematic symbol

Y want to know which component this symbol represents. Ive looked for it but I canot get it.
The symbol has a arrow into a box, and next to it there are some specifications. Buy I dont kno what is it

Pleeeese Help !

Thanks yoooooou !

thermistor schematic symbol

It appears to be a Thermistor. Please confirm if it fits into the circuit functionality.

schematic symbol thermistor

Thank you for your reply !

Maybe, it is a circuit that measures resistance. It could be.
I didnt design it, but I have to analyze it.

schematic symbol mov

I also notice it has 4 way junctions for the connections. This can lead to all sorts of interpretation problems on copied or scanned drawings as the 'dot' can get lost in the reduced resolution.

If you draft it using EDA software some packages do not like 4 way junctions and may remove them. or automatically merge wires to 4 way junctions where the should not be.

Just a quick observation

:R

p6ke simbol

Could you post the entire schematic? From the rest we might get more clues. One thing that is unusual is the 600 W rating of the part.

schematic symbol viewer

Hi !! I think that j2356r is right.
Also, I consulted a friend, and he told me that it could be a zenner diode. The circuit is an input stage with a low pass filter (the inductor and the cap shown in the picture). The upper node is +24V power supply.
I think the way that circuit measures resistance is applying a current stimulus with the transisitor, and then analyze the transient.

thermistor schematic symbols

Bukitoo said:
Hi !! I think that j2356r is right.
Also, I consulted a friend, and he told me that it could be a zenner diode. The circuit is an input stage with a low pass filter (the inductor and the cap shown in the picture). The upper node is +24V power supply.
I think the way that circuit measures resistance is applying a current stimulus with the transisitor, and then analyze the transient.

Which part?

Could be a MOV or a Transil.

As they both have similar applications I would consider, as flatulent suggests, the application as a whole.

Remember also that a Transient suppressor diode behaves different to a plain zener.

schematic symbol for a lpf

Sorry my Ignorance, but, what are the differences ?

schematic symbol of a back diode

I just drop in .....i think it's a MOV

circuit symbol thermistor pdf

I still don't know what it is.
I will supose that it is a MOV, and then Ill try. :oops:

another question...
What is the purpose of a varistor in serie with an output line, like this:

+ ----/ /-------
source output
- ---------------

vdr schematic symbol

I found somthing that could help in a PDF of electric protection circuits.
look !

electrical symbol for mov

Give full schematics to understand what circuit .
Only this can clarify what is this component .
Sme questions :
- Where the collector gets supply
- Base connected through 22KOhm resistor , that means no power amplifiere it is . That makes question wherther any type of diod is used because no big voltage will be expected on transsistor collector (so nothing to cut )
- where the induction goes , is it used to supply collector power ?

ptc thermistor circuit symbols

artem said:
- Where the collector gets supply
THe circuit, measures resintence between +24 and the inductor ends.

artem said:
- Base connected through 22KOhm resistor , that means no power amplifiere it is . That makes question wherther any type of diod is used because no big voltage will be expected on transsistor collector (so nothing to cut )
The resistor is conected to a OPAMP. I think the whole acts as a current source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back