Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematic request for Fluke 725 calibrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

esiegmund

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

I am in the process of repairing a Fluke 725 calibrator and need a schematic or service manual to complete the repair.

If anyone has a diagram and willing to share it , it will by very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Ernst

Hi, I have a Fluke 725 on the workbench too, i have been lookin for a schematic o service manual , but no luck. I have dowloaded information about the ic´s and using some experience i was able to test power supply, relays, and electronics switches of the 725. Mine still in repair because in Mexico is very dificult to get those SMD. If you agree we can pass information about the experience with 725: My first problem was a overvoltage shock, in the voltage reading pins and in the current loop, only the jacks on the right work, a pair of ADG333 suitches were damaged, but the MAX660 charge pump too. By the way use extreme care because of the electrostatic discharge, all the components are MOS.

hola miguel, tengo un problema con el modulo de temperatura de un 725, estaba midiendo temperatura y de repente dejo de medir, se quedo como si las tarminales de TC estuvieran en corto, tienes alguna informacion o recomendacion para ver por donde podria comenzar con la reparacion? yo trabajo en un laboratorio de calibracion y tengo mucha informacion de ajustes,reparacion, etc de muchas magnitudes que te podira pasar si lo requieres, solo hazme saber si en algo te puedo apoyar.

saludos

Hi, I have a Fluke 725 on the workbench too, i have been lookin for a schematic o service manual , but no luck. I have dowloaded information about the ic´s and using some experience i was able to test power supply, relays, and electronics switches of the 725. Mine still in repair because in Mexico is very dificult to get those SMD. If you agree we can pass information about the experience with 725: My first problem was a overvoltage shock, in the voltage reading pins and in the current loop, only the jacks on the right work, a pair of ADG333 suitches were damaged, but the MAX660 charge pump too. By the way use extreme care because of the electrostatic discharge, all the components are MOS.

Hi Miguel,

Would u mind sending me the schematic of Fluke 725?

so much thanks.

regards,
f1r

Please, please, please

Colud you send the electric diagram FLUKE 725 , to me ( also dlmoraru@yahoo.com0
I need to know the value of R 131 and R131 .they burned out due to high voltage applied to MEASURE slot

many thanks.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back