Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

schematic or Circuit diagram needed for Intel DGG31PR Motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter_england

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can some one give me the Diagram or schematic for INTEL DG31PR motherboard please also i need section wise diagram for that m/b like vrm section or rtc section etc i need it to troubleshoot one m/b that have problem of shorting in CMOS battery whenever i replace new battery it goes down immediately. another problem with another board is when switching on the motherboard it only beep some garbage tone from tiny beeper no authentic beeps also the green led on the Ethernet jack on board is glows steady no display at all no heating of CPU no POST card codes (by checking using post card ) please help me . Thanks in advance ..

Except the overlay details, I fear you might not get the schematic that easily. However, thean Indian company publishes few service manuals for computers also
-- it is (BPB) Business Promotion Beauro located at New Delhi, with branches at 4 metros and other places.

However, for the type of problem, i fear that 9V battery is not reaching the bios and clock circuitry.

Except the overlay details, I fear you might not get the schematic that easily. However, thean Indian company publishes few service manuals for computers also
-- it is (BPB) Business Promotion Beauro located at New Delhi, with branches at 4 metros and other places.

However, for the type of problem, i fear that 9V battery is not reaching the bios and clock circuitry.
9v battery ??

hello MVS SARMA, in desktop motherboards 3v battery is used not 9 v. and if you place an 9 volt battery it will damage motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back