Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematic of EP9312 evaluation board

Status
Not open for further replies.

yodathegreat

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
EP9312

hi All,

Who uses the EP9312 of Cirrus logic ?

best regards Yodathegreat

Re: EP9312

Hello

Have used EP7312. The kit was developed by /www.cogcomp.com.

What are you looking for?

regards
Sonie

Hello,

I have make a board EP9312.

But I have some probleme with Maverick Copro...
Have some line source code ?

best regards Christophe

sonie said:
Hello

Have used EP7312. The kit was developed by /www.cogcomp.com.

What are you looking for?

regards
Sonie

EP9312

I bought the EP9312 development kit of Cirrus logic. They gave me a WinCE CD. Now i dont know how to start because platform builder is not there. If anybody work on it, plz help me

Hi,

You can download CE 4.2 on https://www.microsoft.com
with 90 days evaluation licence before buy it.

best regards Yodathegreat

nokamil said:
I bought the EP9312 development kit of Cirrus logic. They gave me a WinCE CD. Now i dont know how to start because platform builder is not there. If anybody work on it, plz help me

I am looking for some stuff about ep9312, I don't get any stuff from local cirrus distributor. Would you like email me the schematic of ep9312 in its kit cdrom?

Thanks.

nokamil said:

Hi all,

Its' a Schematic of Evaluation board of EP9312.

best regards

dailzh said:
I am looking for some stuff about ep9312, I don't get any stuff from local cirrus distributor. Would you like email me the schematic of ep9312 in its kit cdrom?

Thanks.

nokamil said:

EP9312

Could you also update the other files of EBD9312 board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back