Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SCHEMATIC OF ATX PC MOTHERBOARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwik

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
atx schematic

I need a schematic diagram of any atx pc motherboard.I need to specify the ps2 mouse schematic diagram.so that I can locate the problem easily.

atx motherboard diagram

hi kwik
happy new year :)
here's a complete schematic for 8GPNXP DUO .. hope it'll be of some help

regards

Reactions: zeb00

zeb00

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
motherboard schematic

hi artem
first of all , thanks for the good link and sorry for posting this schematic but i didn't see ur post while i was posting mine .. we do post at the same time :)
regards

motherboard schematics

i have a question. i have Acer Aspire 5715Z with de MB. Can you tell from the picture what tipe of capacitors and what value are those? And what else is wrong with the board?

mainboard atx schematic on

At best, the capacitance can be measured, if one of the two capacitors isn't shorted. You should be, aware, that more parts, e.g. the MOSFET switches can be damaged, too. The capacitor defect can be either a spontaneous event, at best with limited effect, or e.g. a result of an input overvoltage, most likely causing a far-reaching damage.

In either case, you should have an original schematic of the main board's power supply function, or a least sketch a partial schematic on your own.

Reactions: drganz

drganz

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: atx schematic

I need a schematic diagram of any atx pc motherboard.I need to specify the ps2 mouse schematic diagram.so that I can locate the problem easily.

Lê Quang Vinh – lqv77
you should use Google Chrome to be translated from Vietnamese language to a language you understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back