Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

schematic design software

Status
Not open for further replies.

dewingong

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
To all,
Can somebody help me with a software tha will help me design my circuit.
some thing like a printed circuit.

kicad-2008-08-25c-final-winxp_autoinstall.zip

Have a look at Eagle ! The demo is free, just limited on the size and 2-layers, but with that you can already make a lot. Check on . You can also download manuals on their website.

Have fun,
Regards,

Loïc

kicad disadvantages

Try Kicad

Very good schematic and PCB software.

**broken link removed**

Then click on KiCad-2008-08-25c-final-WinXP_autoinstall.zip for a windows install file. Hope this helps!

schematics design software

hi,

Try Orcad it is very good software.
Not sure but heard that is free now but I am not sure.

Regards,

Ricky

schematic designing softwares eagle

Hi!

OrCAD is free but not a lot of use as the freeware version is limited to two 14-pin DIP packages and about 28 pins, to the best of my knowledge!

EAGLE freeware is much better - up to half eurocard size per design on two layers.

If you're good at manual layout/routing then Abacom's Sprint Layout 5.0 (about €28.50) is worth considering - this makes PCBs up to about 1m² on top, bottom and two inner layers. It has the disadvantage of needing a netlist from a schematic program though!

Also consider Kicad which is freeware GNU licensed but I'm not sure how good its component libraries are! Don't forget you'll need OpenOffice (also GNU freeware) for Kicad's manuals!

If you can get hold of a copy of Elektor's Demo DVD (Nov 2005) or the copy they published later (Sept 2008) it's well worth having! I can post this if its OK by the forum rules!

Chris Williams

schematic software freeware

Pr0tel is very interresting tool. You can use it to generate a final 3D real picture of you circuit.

schema designer software

i think orcad ,protel and even protus can be used for schematic design. IN protus it is possible for a real time simulation of the circuit....

Vijayanarayana

free schematic design programm full version

There is also Cadstar Express from Zuken.

I think that has a 300 pin limit, other than that it's the full package (I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back