Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

schematic and pcb usb to printerport(lpt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tps_star

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
usb to lpt schematic

hi
i need schematic and pcb for convertor usb to printer port
please helpme
thancks

usb to parallel port schematic

tps_star said:
hi
i need schematic and pcb for convertor usb to printer port
please helpme
thancks

original site

**broken link removed**

parallel port to usb schematic

Hi, Looks to be very nice can any one upload SCH and PCB in PDF format.
Thanks
sadat007

usb2lpt schematic

**broken link removed**

I've seen this link in different forums and it seem is a very good solution currently available for converting USB to parallel printer port. I've tried different IC USB-parallel bridges but my probles is that the driver doesn't allow me to control the device as a connected LPT device. It just appear as a virtual printer port. Any other option on how to be able to see a USB device as a device connected to a LPT port?

Thanks a lot[/quote]

lpt to usb schematic

You looked this link, where is problem ?

pcb usb

There is of-the-shelf product available on the internet, if you need one in a rush, you can just buy one.

usb lpt circuit

funnynypd said:
One example:
https://sewelldirect.com/usbtoparallel.asp
Also check newegg if you are in North America, they have something similiar in stock.

I know newegg very well as I use to travel USA.

But we are talking here about USB to LPT not USB to LPT-Printer, so please do not mix two things.

from sewelldirect.com
Trying to connect a parallel device other than a printer? Check out our Parallel PCMCIA Card for a true parallel port.

Thanks
sadat007

Status
Not open for further replies.