Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SCADA project in Wincc or Labview

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulkucu_hareket

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear friends has anybody have a project which is relation scada with Labiew ?

connect plc labview

Try:

**broken link removed**

Regards,
IanP

connecting labview to plc without using pac

With LabVIEW you can create a SCADA for PC, a PC Based Automation. NI is providing LabVIEW support for their Programmable Automation Controllers (PAC).
If you want to interface the PLC, check the port connectivity and command structures or drivers.

LabVIEW can provide a High End Front End and Functionality in terms of signal analysis.

labview vs, winncc

soundar said:
With LabVIEW you can create a SCADA for PC, a PC Based Automation. NI is providing LabVIEW support for their Programmable Automation Controllers (PAC).
If you want to interface the PLC, check the port connectivity and command structures or drivers.

LabVIEW can provide a High End Front End and Functionality in terms of signal analysis.

İ found Labview special programmes for only scada..It names Look-out ..But i didnt like graphical designs of it so i give up search it.. thanks

plc based automation

Wincc is very powerful SCADA package. It is one of the best packages in the world.

how to create library in wincc fleaxible

Both Labview and WINCC can connect to other PLC through OPC sofware.
And WINCC seem powerfull and flexible than Labview.

labview and wincc

khongai said:
Both Labview and WINCC can connect to other PLC through OPC sofware.
And WINCC seem powerfull and flexible than Labview.

Its true but sometimes we need more comfortable activex component but wincc doest have enough library for it..

Status
Not open for further replies.