Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Satellite reception jammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

neuro

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Has anybody an idee how to construct simple KU-band digital satellite reception jammer for frequencies 12500 Mhz to 12800 MHz or full KU-band?Needed range from parabolic dish 5-10m.

I think i can use parts from old LNB-s,maybe someone has an idee or experience

thanx

thanx,this was the answer i expected.

btw. not everyone lives in the "Free World" and this was intended to make other peoples life better not as "weapon".

edit. - i have seen working a jammer intended to save lives - an fm radio band transmitter that covered the full 87.5-108 mhz band and broadcasted a warning signal
from ambulance car.the signal was there on every frequency in the distance aprox. 500m so drivers listening to radio were able to react in time.it was prototype

plz let me inform too..u get the ans..i m eager to know....

an fm radio band transmitter that covered the full 87.5-108 mhz band and broadcasted a warning signal from ambulance car

I don’t see where is the jammer in this case. Is just an unlincesed pirate radio.
I think you have to understand first the definition of the jammer, and after that ask how to build one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back