Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SANY concrete pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

S$#

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey there
anyone has docs about concrete pump? like .SANY truck mounted concrete pump
SY5411THB 48 PLC Sample program s7-200 CPU224 i want some information in details, pump fualt is can't change from manual to remote control there is input digital signal to PLC s7-200 but no output so wiring manual, service manual
please

I expect if you contact supplier , you may have to purchase one $$ to get all the details. But ask if they offer this remote feature. If not, then you add-on the feature.

But from my student days of doing modified Proctor tests for sampling concrete to be pumped into long pipes, this is something that unless you also monitor pipe pressure, you want to control this manually as long pipes can burst and make a mess.

S$#

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi mate
Thank you for your post good ok
But I need deatel explanation about this
Chinese pump samle input & output ladder please

your request may not get much response, because it is either too big a question to answer, or too vague to know at what level you can understand. I must confess , that I do not understand your specific question. You want someone to design and explain this for you so you can buy it? For how much? 5% of the machine cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back