Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Samsung S24A300B Service Manual - English

Status
Not open for further replies.

stenzer

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm searching an english service manual for a Samsung S24A300B monitor. I have found a korean (?) version [1]. The supply voltages are fine, thus I would like to proceed with the check list on page 21 (4-4), but that's not possible for me as I can't read anything. I have tested X401 & and R108, R110 and R112, they are fine. Unfortunately the schematic parts are also pretty blurry.

The monitor does not provide a image regardless which input is used (VGA or DVI), further the monitor menu does not appear when I'm touching the corresponding button/region.

[1] https://pdfslide.net/documents/samsung-led-monitor-sa300-service-manual.html

Maybe someone can provide an english version of the service manual.

Thanks

Hi,

I wasn't able to find an english service manual, so I decided to order a replacement board at aliexpress. There are several boards available for about 10 €. The boards are used, but mine works fine so far. By having a look in the user manual, I managed to change the on screen language from chinese to english as well.

If someone gets hold of an english service manual, I would still try to fix the failed board. Now I'm sure the display itself is working.

BR

I think the English pages are below the Korean ones. You can copy paste the text on an online translation service and it'll automatically translate.

I found these two links: https://english.electronica-pt.com/electronica-search?find=S23A300B

You can download for free english.electronica-pt.com. For scribd you can create an account and upload any file to obtain access to it.

Hi,

thank you for the links, the first one is linked to the same service manual as in my initial post. Unfortunately there is no english walk-through guide.

I also tried to translate the service manual from korean to english, but it seems the korean character set is not supported by my PC. So I was not able to copy sentences/words from the PDF and translate them e.g. with deepl.com.

BR

What pages do you need translation for, maybe I can try.

Hi,

I would like to proceed with the check list on page 21 (4-4). But at the moment I have installed the "new" board and the monitor is in use. So I would give it a try if I find some spare time and do not need the monitor.

BR

I didn't find section 4-4 on page 21, I found it on page 28, I used the Portuguese version, is this the page? I've attached the file to this post.

You can try the Portuguese version, it uses the same characters as English and I could understand most of it, without requiring any translation, because words are similar to English. I don't even know Portuguese.
--- Updated ---

I forgot to mention this, samsungparts is selling the ebook version of the service manual you are looking for in English for $12.

Attachments

• p28trans.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 257
Hi,

thank you, yes this is the section I'm interested in, and of course also in the following pages. But to be hornest, I would not spent 12 bugs for the service manual, if I can get a fully functional board for about 10 €.

BR

Hi,

thank you, yes this is the section I'm interested in, and of course also in the following pages. But to be hornest, I would not spent 12 bugs for the service manual, if I can get a fully functional board for about 10 €.

BR

What other pages do you require translations of.

Hi,

I assume section 4-5 and 4-6.

BR

Status
Not open for further replies.