Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sampling phase detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

hareeshnk

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sampling phase detector

I am currently designing a PLL at 2 GHz using SPLD. Has anyone done temperature cycling of the cricuit and PLL is able to track the VCO or DRO temperature variations ? Regarding the sweep cricuit, I am using a wein-bridge oscillator and biasing it to the desired voltage level. But I found the amplitude of the oscillator is not stable. Can anyone help me on this ? Also, How much power level you re feeding to SPLD. Currently, I am using 23 dBm , which I found very high..any idea for reducing the power requirement.

hi
i m working on the similar topic "Desiging a pll at 2 Ghz using SPLD " and also most of other parameters being similar to hareeshnk's design ! now, also i need to generate a lock detector circuit for the pll.. plz help!!!! i need it ASAP!
Thank u in advance....

Status
Not open for further replies.