Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sample C code of parsing solution for strings

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaywee03

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
strings and arrays in c

can anyone give me a code or a site for a program that accepts a sentence and display if that word is in the sentence. it should only use string.h and stdio.h. thanx. pls help me. :eek:

Re: strings and arrays in c

jaywee03 said:
can anyone give me a code or a site for a program that accepts a sentence and display if that word is in the sentence. it should only use string.h and stdio.h. thanx. pls help me. :eek:

What you actually want to ask?

hi,
Well as i understand from the question..is that u need parsing solution for strings. here is a one sample code written in C which is actually written for a Comiler syntax anylasis phase..
I hope it will help you..

THE PROGRAM THAT ACCEPTS THE STRING FROM THE USER AND LATER THE WORD THAT U WANT TO VERIFY WEATHER THE WORD IS PRESENT IN IT OR NOT IS ATTATCHED WITH THIS GO THROUGH IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back