Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

salaries for embedded engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.
unemployed embedded engineer

Hi everybody,
I'm looking for salary information in Sweden, for a team leader, 5 year expertise, coordinating a small groupo of HW developers and lab technitians.

Any idea?

Thx
\Stealthlb

getting a 200k salary - hardware engineer

Thank you strombom.
Do you mean net or gross?
How many monthly payment per year 12, 13 or ... ?

I don't know if it is the same in Sweden, but for example I get 13 payment/year + production bonus linked to comapany results.

\stealthlb

engineer belgium salary

I worked in a company in Brazil that pay $2.700 per month, but I worked from 09:00 to 21:00 or 22:00hrs with 01:30 ~ 02:00h to lunch.

which is the typical day of work? How many hours on average?

Gorkin

avarage engineer salary in europe

that's toooooooo long...!!

the work day in most countries is 8 hours, and it's usually from 9 till 5 (that doesn't include the lunch time taken)...

maybe this will help some who're searching for salary info...

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/index.htm

salary index europe

gorkin said:
I worked in a company in Brazil that pay $2.700 per month, but I worked from 09:00 to 21:00 or 22:00hrs with 01:30 ~ 02:00h to lunch.

which is the typical day of work? How many hours on average?

Gorkin

you there ? what company ? where ?

bigmac index belgium hungary

What could be the typical salary for a front-end ASIC design/verification job in bay area, California?
[Say, with a Masters and three years experience (nice academic and industry records)..]

salaries of engineering phd in belgium

12 payments per year, before taxes. taxes will be ~55%

wages in europe 2009 in insurance

joydeep_iitkgp said:
What could be the typical salary for a front-end ASIC design/verification job in bay area, California?
[Say, with a Masters and three years experience (nice academic and industry records)..]

where is your previous experience (country)? and in what level of companies ?

engeneer salary europe

@Omara

India and Intel.

Added after 1 minutes:

I am not asking for start-ups. I know the salary may vary a lot there. However, How much can I expect in a big/medium size company (say, 500-5000 employees) ?

salary junior engineer in europe

Hi all,

What are the chances for a analog design engineer in USA & UK, with 4.5 yrs of experience in power managment...

imec belgium job salary

I am working in NL and I have 2 years of expereince (mixed signal analog) I make 60k Euros (before tax). These days probably we would look for more ppl. You may shoot me an email if you want info.

list europe top highest paid players

germany appx 60k euro per annum.

europe average engineer wages

Shaf said:
I am working in NL and I have 2 years of expereince (mixed signal analog) I make 60k Euros (before tax). These days probably we would look for more ppl. You may shoot me an email if you want info.

Hi Shaf

can you give me more details about company in microeletronic in Nederland and how they pay for technician in layout

thank's in advance.

medium pharmacist salary italy

Hi all;

Thank you all for this topic.
I will have an interview in IMEC during the next few days.
-I would like to know the salary that i can ask for a fresher engineer! And what can IMEC offer to engineers in term of social advantages ?
- Is the price of studios and small appartments is expensive in Leuven ?

Thank you

engineering salary in eu

I can answer the studio/apartment part. The monthly rent for studios range from 350 Euros to 550 Euros per month(30-35 m2). Most of them include the heating and water expenses also in this price range. The minimum contract for rent is 1 year and 2 months of deposit is paid in advance.

MicroElec said:
Hi all;

Thank you all for this topic.
I will have an interview in IMEC during the next few days.
-I would like to know the salary that i can ask for a fresher engineer! And what can IMEC offer to engineers in term of social advantages ?
- Is the price of studios and small appartments is expensive in Leuven ?

Thank you

oecd salaries comparison europe

ravi123 said:
germany appx 60k euro per annum.

for what level of experience and kind of job ?
PhD, around Munich ?

avg salary sfotware engineer europe

prkel said:
Hello,

I have finished my Phd and looking for jobs. What are the salaries for freshers like me to join in IMEC? I would like to know Brutto/Netto. I am non-european.

Salma your input will be helpful.

Thanks

PK

Do you still need a job ??

There are vacancies here in IMEC if you're interested. What do you work in??

best top salary in europe

I don't know other countries but in Germany EE beginners earn about 35k€ - 45k€ p.a. depending on company and qualification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back